Sunday, March 15, 2009

Domestic Goddess? Oh, yeah.

I'm all crafty and domesticated this week. This is the quilt that I started yesterday. I'm really making some progress on it, which actually surprises me. I'm all over it. I'm planning my next one. I'm a freak about fabric now. It's super wierd.
I made a Wee Bunny. I thought it was great at the time. Really...not so much.

And I'm cooking alot. This is Thai Curry. Yummy. OH...these are cake balls! Grandma, you gotta wrap your head around this. Bake a cake. Then crumble it up and mix it all with a tub of frosting. Then roll them in balls, chill them, and dip them in melted chocolate. Then put more sugar on top. I made these little lemon cake balls and they are delicious. I also did some red velvet dipped in milk chocolate. Oh, my gosh they are the most delicious little fat bombs ever. Brandon said they are sick. They are, in fact, a little intense. So we'll make up for it with this salad. You take every vegetable you can think of and put it in a bowl with cold noodles. And then the dressing makes it delicious. Olive oil, cilantro, sesame oil, garlic, brown sugar, lime juice. All kinds of tastiness.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Don't lie. You have always been a fabric freak. :-)
And, I love the pic of Abby enjoying her toes!