Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Sorry I've been a negligent blogger lately. I'll give you the scoop on what's happening in our lives this week.
Brandon: work. and laundry! he's been helping me with laundry! he's so nice.
Will: rediscovering toys. i rearranged furniture and swapped out some of his toys last week. so he's found them all over again.
Abby: she can blow rasberries now. yep. quite an accomplishment. and apparently will has informed her that screaming randomly will get her noticed. she's into that now too. not so much crying or anything like that. just random shreaks.
Me: well, i'm into labeling stuff. i got a labeler and i'm getting all organized. my favorite label is the label that labels the labeler drawer. :) i'm also into cooking regular old mommy food. i haven't gotten into that much, but you can just call me betty crocker. i can make beef stroganoff that tastes just like the box....
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Friday, January 2, 2009
- I'm going to try and make better resolutions.
- Kick the frosting habit
- Follow through on my craft obsession. It's time that I stop staring at crafts and make something already. On my radar are: stockings, tree skirts, aprons, onesies, sleeping bags, quilts. Quite ambitious. I might start easy with a kitchen towel.
- Go on, or at least book, a REAL vacation. With kids. Without kids. Whatever. But preferably somewhere far and different. On my radar: http://www.costaricatreehouse.com/ and http://www.skyruncondos.com/keystone/component/option,com_hotproperty/task,view/id,5/Itemid,2/
- organize my clients in a way that makes sense.
- Start a Bible Study for Strung-Out Mommies. I am not the only one who has put Bible study on the backburner until kindergarden. Free childcare is great, but I have SO many friends who can't leave their kids in childcare for some reason or another. I am of this breed. Sometimes you just have to bring the kids. My thoughts are, we are MOMS for crying out loud. Our kids aren't welcome in Bible Study so we can FOCUS?! That's absurd. We specialize in doing a million things at once. We're going to try it.
- Hold off on "letting myself go" for another year at least. It was beginning to look a little hopeless, but it seems that I can fairly easily run a mile now. Which is the start of getting my body back. Which is the start of a non-spandex outfit. What matches spandex? Ponytails. You get the idea. So anyway, the mile is big. I'm making a comeback. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nfGQ0FVooU - Suave style.
We'll revisit these in a little while and see how it's all going shall we.
- ► 2010 (57)
- ▼ 2009 (67)