Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Labeled.


Sorry I've been a negligent blogger lately. I'll give you the scoop on what's happening in our lives this week.

Brandon: work. and laundry! he's been helping me with laundry! he's so nice.

Will: rediscovering toys. i rearranged furniture and swapped out some of his toys last week. so he's found them all over again.

Abby: she can blow rasberries now. yep. quite an accomplishment. and apparently will has informed her that screaming randomly will get her noticed. she's into that now too. not so much crying or anything like that. just random shreaks.

Me: well, i'm into labeling stuff. i got a labeler and i'm getting all organized. my favorite label is the label that labels the labeler drawer. :) i'm also into cooking regular old mommy food. i haven't gotten into that much, but you can just call me betty crocker. i can make beef stroganoff that tastes just like the box....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the label heads!