Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Swingset at Club Cupitt

Stephen and Josh got a new swingset. It's taken a few weekends and a handful of workers to get it assembled, but I think it was worth it. Stephen and Will had a blast with Paw Paw on the swings.


Joshua opted out of playground activity and instead decided to try grass. It seemed like a good idea at the time.



Abby and Grandma took it easy inside for a little snuggle time.


And that was our evening. Too much fun. I had a good time just watching.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Holy Crap. Yes, I have to cuss-even if it's borderine cussing. How in the world did you get that done today? I love the pics. So great! It makes an ordinary night feel like so much more...history now. I am going to print the one of Will and me.
And-I hope Joshua doesn't make too much of a habit in trying grass (of any variety) either!