Saturday, October 11, 2008

Abby's Week

So here's what Miss Abby did this week. Now her week is still pretty darn uneventful, but here's the recap. She slept alot. When she's not sleeping, she's eating or crying. She's happiest with a full belly and a nap on Dad's tummy. I mean, really. That is a content little girl.



She also lost her nasty little umbilical cord stump. That thing was sick and they make me dead nervous, so I was thrilled when it came off. It also got to mark a big occasion...her first bath. Which she LOVED, actually. She just calmed right down and relaxed. She relaxes SO much when she's in there that she immediately pees. Now I don't know what to do about that. I'll take suggestions.


Last night we had her "coming out party". But she cried and slept right through it. We all had fun though! And that's a day in the life of Abby right now.

No comments: